We are currently not looking for a new team member, but in case you fit the description below, send us your CV and we will keep you in mind when we open something.
Postdoctoral Researcher position
in Physics of Condensed Matter and Materials Research
at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
Postdoctoral position in Nanomaterials Centre for Advanced Applications, financed by long-term EU project. Position is available immediately, contract for one year, extension for other two years (three years in total) is possible.
- Master degree in Physics of Condensed Matter/Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science (Ph.D. degree is advantage but not necessary)
- Strong background in Physics of Condensed Matter or Materials Science (experiences with experimental methods such as x-ray diffraction, electron microscopy or thermal analysis are welcome)
- Willingness to participate in multi-disciplinary research
- High motivation, work independently and in team, interest to study new perspective materials
- Exciting research environment in our research group consisting of internationally recognized researchers as well as young scientists with team spirit.
- Close international cooperation with top universities and institutes worldwide
- Top-class instruments for materials research and characterization.
- Gross monthly salary of 40 000,- CZK + bonuses
- Carrier development – working position at the biggest and most prestigious university in the Czech Republic
- Employment benefits of the Charles University employee
- Active participation at prestigious conferences in Europe and worldwide
- Flexible working hours
Selected candidate will participate in a research project within one of following fields:
- Materials on the basis of severely perturbed carbon
- Nanocrystalline and epitaxial thin films for microelectronics
- Nanocrystalline metal oxides with photocatalytic properties or
- Light-weight metallic materials
In case of your interest, submit your CV and a brief statement of interest.
Vladislava Vojtíšková (email@example.com).
For more information visit the research group webpage at www.nanocent.eu