We are currently looking for a Post-doc researcher who could start in our project from January 1st 2020. The project will run at least until October 31st 2022. In case you are interested in this position, send your CV and a brief statement of interest to Vladislava Vojtíšková at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postdoctoral Researcher position
in Physics of Condensed Matter and Materials Research
at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Master degree in Physics of Condensed Matter/Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science (Ph.D. degree is advantage but not necessary)
- Strong background in Physics of Condensed Matter or Materials Science (experiences with experimental methods such as x-ray diffraction, electron microscopy or thermal analysis are welcome)
- Willingness to participate in multi-disciplinary research
- High motivation, work independently and in team, interest to study new perspective materials
- Exciting research environment in our research group consisting of internationally recognized researchers as well as young scientists with team spirit.
- Close international cooperation with top universities and institutes worldwide
- Top-class instruments for materials research and characterization.
- Gross monthly salary of 40 000,- CZK + bonuses
- Carrier development – working position at the biggest and most prestigious university in the Czech Republic
- Employment benefits of the Charles University employee
- Active participation at prestigious conferences in Europe and worldwide
- Flexible working hours
Selected candidate will participate in a research project within one of following fields:
- Materials on the basis of severely perturbed carbon
- Nanocrystalline and epitaxial thin films for microelectronics
- Nanocrystalline metal oxides with photocatalytic properties or
- Light-weight metallic materials